Using Steam Bake or Steam Roast on Your Electric Single Wall Oven (NV51K6650S)
Steam Bake is recommended for baking moist and flavorful breads, pastries, and desserts. Steam Roast is recommended for roasting crisp and juicy meat or poultry.
Operating the Oven
• If the water reservoir runs out of water during cooking, the steam generator will stop producing steam during an operation. • To evenly distribute heat, the convection fan will turn on/off during cooking.
- If the panel is asleep, touch the Touch to Wake-up/Sleep key.
- Touch either the Steam Bake key or the Steam Roast key.
Make sure the water reservoir is filled before starting.
- To set the steam level to Lo, Mid, or Hi, touch the Steam Level key. For this example, select Hi by touching the Steam Level key twice.
- Enter the desired temperature using the number pad.
- Touch the START/SET key to start cooking.
- To cancel the Steam Bake mode or the Steam Roast mode at any time, touch the OVEN OFF key.
• After using Steam bake or Steam roast, empty the water reservoir to prevent affecting other cooking modes.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.