How do I Add Other Languages to the Keyboard on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S?
You can add several languages to your Samsung keyboard.
The available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Add Language to Keyboard
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > GENERAL > Language and input.
- Touch Samsung keyboard.
- Touch Select input languages.
- To add a language to your keyboard, swipe to the desired language.
- To add the selected language, touch the language you want to download.
If the language has been previously installed, turn on the language by selecting the checkbox.
- After the download is complete, the downloaded language is automatically turned on.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.