How do I View My Pictures on My Samsung Galaxy View? (SM-T677A)
Photos and videos on your device are stored in the Gallery and My Files app.
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Gallery.
- You can display your photos in various ways. To view other Gallery display options, touch the Menu icon.
- Time: Sort photos by the date and time they were taken.
- Albums: View photos and videos grouped by album.
- Events: When you capture photos or videos, events are automatically created. You can also create a new event and add photos to it.
- Touch the thumbnail of the photo or video you want to view.
Change Default Save Location
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Camera > Camera Settings.
- Touch Storage location.
- Touch the preferred default storage location.
Move Images to a microSD Card
- Navigate to and touch Apps > My Files > Images.
- Touch MORE. Then, touch Edit.
- Select the photos you want to move to your SD card. Then, touch MOVE.
- Navigate to and touch SD Card. Then, touch DONE. The selected images will be moved to your SD Card.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.