How do I Edit Photos on My Samsung Galaxy View? (SM-T677A)
You can edit photos using the available editing tools.
Editing options may vary depending on your wireless service provider and software version.
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Gallery.
- Touch the thumbnail of the photo you want to edit.
- Touch Edit. Then, touch Photo Editor.
- Various editing options will be displayed.
• Adjustment: Rotate, flip, crop, or change the size ratio of the photo.
• Tone: Adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, or temperature of the photo.
• Effects: Add a filter effect to the photo.
• Drawing: Draw/write on the photo using a variety of drawing instruments.
- To remove edits, touch UNDO. To redo the removed edit, touch REDO.
- To save the edited photo, touch SAVE.
- Edited photos are saved to your Gallery.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.