How do I View My Pictures on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2? (SM-T818V)
Photos and videos on your device are stored in the Gallery and My Files app.
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Gallery.
- You can display your photos in various ways. To view other Gallery display options, touch the More icon.
- Touch the thumbnail of the photo or video you want to view.
Change Default Save Location
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Camera > Camera Settings.
- Touch Storage location.
- Touch the preferred default storage location.
Copy or Move Images to a microSD Card
- Navigate to and touch Apps > My Files > Images.
- Touch MORE.
- Touch Edit.
- Select the photos you want to copy or move to your SD card. Then, touch MORE.
- Touch Copy.
If you want to cut and paste the selected pictures, touch Move.
- Touch SD Card. Then, touch DONE. The selected images will be copied to your SD Card.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*