How do I Connect to Wi-Fi on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2? (SM-T818V)
To save your mobile data usage charges, turn on your Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is a wireless connectivity feature that lets you connect Wi-Fi enabled devices to share information or to connect to the internet.
Connect to Wi-Fi
If you are not connected to your Wi-Fi, make sure you check your Wi-Fi password and try again.
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Settings > Wi-Fi.
- To turn Wi-Fi on, touch the slider.
- Touch your Wi-Fi network.
- If required, enter the password. Then, touch CONNECT.
If a password is not required, you can simply touch CONNECT.
- After Wi-Fi is connected, the Wi-Fi icon will appear in the status bar.
Turn On/Off Wi-Fi
- To access your Wi-Fi, open the Notification Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen.
- To turn the Wi-Fi on/off, touch Wi-Fi.
After your Wi-Fi has been connected, your device will automatically scan and connect to any previously connected network.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*