Forgot the Password on Your Galaxy View
If you have a Samsung account set up on your device, you can control your device remotely on the Find My Mobile web page.
The available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Find My Mobile
Signing into Find My Mobile
- Using your computer or another mobile device, navigate to the Find My Mobile website. Then, click FIND.
You can access the website at this address: https://findmymobile.samsung.com
- Enter your Samsung account information. Then, click SIGN IN.
Ring My Device
- To easily locate your device, make it ring by clicking RING MY DEVICE.
Lock My Device
- To lock your device, click LOCK MY DEVICE.
- Review the information on LOCK MY DEVICE. Then, click LOCK.
Wipe My Device
- To wipe out your device, click WIPE MY DEVICE.
- Review the information on WIPE MY DEVICE. Then, click WIPE.