Forward Calls to the Samsung Gear S3 (4G) (SM-R760, SM-R765, SM-R770)
The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
When your mobile device and Gear S3 are connected via Bluetooth, calls to your mobile number will display on both devices and you can answer on either device. However, when your devices are connected remotely (not via Bluetooth), you must turn on Call forwarding to have calls to your mobile device forwarded to your Gear S3.
You can take calls on your Gear S3 from the device itself or through a connected Bluetooth headset.
Turn On Call Forwarding
Follow the steps below to set up your mobile device so that when it is not connected to your Gear S3 via Bluetooth (remote connection), calls are still forwarded to your Gear S3.
- From the Home screen on your mobile device, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Gear.
The Samsung Gear app may be located in the Samsung folder by default on some devices
- Touch the SETTINGS tab.
- Touch Auto call forwarding.
- Review the terms, which vary by wireless service provider, and mark the checkbox to accept. Touch OK.
- Touch the slider to turn on Auto call forwarding.
- Follow any on-screen instructions to complete the set-up. These may vary by wireless service provider.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*