How can I Remotely Control My Gear Fit 2 if it's Lost or Misplaced? (SM-R3600)
If you lost or misplaced your Gear Fit 2, you can remotely control your Gear to prevent any unwanted access.
You must be signed into a Samsung account to access this function. The Gear Fit2 Pro has to be connected to a Wi-Fi network for the Remote connection to work.
- Open the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device.
- Touch Find my Gear.
- Touch Control remotely.
- Touch the slider to turn on the function. You need to sign into your Samsung account to access this function.
- Touch Locate Gear.
- You gear location will be displayed. Touch OK.
- Touch Lock Gear.
- Touch Lock. This will remotely lock your Gear Fit 2 to prevent any access.
- To reset your Gear Fit 2 and erase all data, touch Reset Gear.
Once you reset your Gear Fit 2, deleted data can not be restored and you can no longer use Find My Gear. So do not reset unless you know where your Gear Fit 2 is.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.