What is the Action Center and How do I Use it on the Notebook
You can view new notifications from Windows and apps, and use quick action buttons. Quick action buttons let you easily adjust frequently used settings, such as activating Wi-Fi.
Using Action Center
- To open the Action Center panel, click the Action Center icon on the task bar.
- To view a notification, click it.
- To clear all notifications, click Clear all on the top right.
- To access settings quickly, click any of the Quick action buttons.
Using Quick Action Buttons
To view more detailed settings:
- Right-click a button. Then, click Go to settings.
Customizing Your Action Center
- To change the top four buttons, click the Start button on the taskbar.
- Click Settings.
- Click System.
- Click Notifications & actions.
- You can change the quick actions under Choose your quick actions.