Using the Touchpad on Your Chromebook Plus
You can move the cursor or select an item using the touchpad.
- To move the cursor, swipe a finger on the touchpad.
- To left click, press the Touchpad button located at the bottom of the touchpad.
- To double-click, press the Touchpad button twice.
- To right click, press the Touchpad button with two fingers.
- To scroll, swipe up or down on the touchpad with two fingers.
- To move apps or files, hover the mouse cursor over the item and then press and hold the Touchpad button. Use another finger to move the item with the touchpad.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.