Using the Webcam on Your Chromebook Plus
You can use the webcam to take pictures and video chat with friends and family.
Using the Webcam
- To activate the webcam, navigate to the Launcher > All Apps > Camera.
- To change the filter, select the filter icon.
- Select the desired filter. Then, select the Filter icon again to close the filter window.
- You can flip the picture horizontally by selecting the Mirror icon.
- To take a picture, select the Capture icon.
- To view the pictures you have captured, select the Gallery icon.
- Select the picture you want to view.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.