Performing a Chrome OS Rollback on Your Chromebook Plus
If a new update creates a problem, no worries! You can roll back your Chrome OS to the last stable version. Make sure to save any important data before performing a rollback.
- To perform a rollback, navigate to the Status Tray > Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Show advanced settings.
- Scroll to the bottom again and select Powerwash.
- Select Restart.
- At the Powerwash screen, press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + R.
- Select Powerwash and Revert.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.