Transfer Files via USB on Your Chromebook Plus
You can transfer files to and from your Chromebook with a USB flash drive.
If your flash drive is not a USB-C type, you will need an adapter.
Transferring Files via USB
- Insert the USB flash drive into one of the USB-C ports.
- Navigate to the Launcher > All Apps > Files.
- Select your USB flash drive.
- Navigate to and select the files you want to move/copy.
- Drag the selected files into the desired folder. For this example, drag the files into My Drive.
- To prevent any data loss, make sure to eject the USB flash drive before removing it. To eject the flash drive, select the Eject icon next to the flash drive.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.