Enabling/Disabling Extensions on Your Chromebook Plus
Extensions are custom features and functions that you can add to the browser.
Download & Install an Extension
- To download an extension, navigate to the Launcher > All Apps > Web Store.
- You can browse all available extensions. For this example, select Office Online.
- Review the information on the extension and then select ADD TO CHROME.
- Review the permissions for the extension and then select Add extension.
- After the extension is installed, an icon will appear to the right of the search bar for easy access.
Enable/Disable an Extension
- To view your extensions, launch the Chrome browser and enter chrome://extensions into the search bar.
- To disable an extension, select the checkbox next to the active extension.
- To enable the extension, select the checkbox again.
- To delete an extension, select the Garbage icon next to the extension.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.