Use Your Chromebook Plus as a Tablet
No matter what you’re doing, the Chromebook gives you the best view. Use it as a notebook when you post an email or rotate it all the way to tablet mode to browse easily and to use the stylus on the touchscreen.
Changing to Tablet Mode
- Rotate the display so that the top of the cover touches the bottom of the Chromebook.
- When the Chromebook switches to Tablet mode, an icon will appear next to the Status Tray.
Using the Touchscreen
When set to Tablet mode, the controls are the same as using a tablet.
- To select menus, options, or apps, touch the touchscreen.
- To open files or items, touch the touchscreen twice.
- To use additional options of an item, touch and hold it on the touchscreen. This is the same function as the right-click.
- To move an item to another location, touch and hold it and then drag it on the touchscreen to the desired location.
- To zoom in, spread two fingers apart on an image or text.
- To zoom out, pinch two fingers together on an image or text.
- To scroll up, down, left, or right, swipe on the touchscreen.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.