Uninstalling Google Play Store Apps from the Chromebook Plus
You can uninstall any unwanted apps to free up storage on your Chromebook.
Uninstalling through the Play Store
- To uninstall an app, select the Google Play Store icon on the shelf.
- Select the Menu icon next to the search bar.
- Select My apps & games.
- Navigate to and select the app you want to uninstall. For this example, select Samsung Cloud Print.
- Select UNINSTALL.
- Select Ok.
Uninstalling through the Launcher
Apps offer functionality that you would expect from desktop programs. You can download and install Chrome OS apps from the Chrome Web Store.
- To uninstall an app, open the Launcher.
- Select All Apps.
- Navigate to and right click the app you want to uninstall. For this example, select Samsung Cloud Print.
- Select Uninstall.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.