Connecting to Wi-Fi on Your Galaxy S7 Active
To save your mobile data usage charges, turn on your Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is a wireless connectivity feature that lets you connect Wi-Fi enabled devices to share information or to connect to the internet.
Connect to Wi-Fi
If you are not connected to your Wi-Fi, make sure you check your Wi-Fi password and try again.
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Connections.
- Touch Wi-Fi.
- Touch your Wi-Fi network.
- If required, enter the password, and then touch CONNECT.
If a password is not required, you can simply touch CONNECT.
- After Wi-Fi is connected, the Wi-Fi icon will appear in the status bar.
Turn On/Off Wi-Fi
- To access your Wi-Fi, open the Notification Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen.
- To turn the Wi-Fi on/off, touch the Wi-Fi icon.
After your Wi-Fi has been connected, your device will automatically scan and connect to any previously connected network.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.