Using Find My Mobile on Your Galaxy S7 Active
Locate lost or stolen devices using the Find My Mobile service enabled on your device. You can protect personal information you have saved on your device and import the device information from your lost device with remote control features.
Find My Mobile
Make sure the following conditions are met to enable Find My Mobile:
- The device must be turned on.
- The device must be connected to a stable network connection.
- A Samsung account must be added in your device's account section (Navigate to Apps > Settings > Cloud and accounts > Accounts).
For more information, visit the following website: Find My Mobile.
Enable Find My Mobile
Registering a Samsung account to your device will turn on Remote controls by default.
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Lock screen and security.
- Touch Find My Mobile.
- Enter your Samsung account password and then touch CONFIRM.
- To enable Find My Mobile, touch the slider next to Remote controls.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.