Setting the Spin Speed on Your FlexWash™ Washer
There are several spin speed options. Choose the best option depending on the type of garment you are washing.
This feature is only available on the Lower Washer.
Setting the Spin Speed
- Touch POWER to turn the Lower Washer on and touch your desired cycle.
- Touch Spin to cycle through to High. This is used for underwear, t-shirts, jeans and sturdy cottons.
- Touch Spin to cycle through to Extra High which uses a stronger spinning process to remove moisture.
It is not suitable for wrinkle-free, non-iron fabrics or overloads.
- Touch Spin to cycle through to No Spin. The drum does not spin after the final drain process.
- Touch Spin to cycle through to Low. This is used for delicate items that require a lower spinning speed.
- Touch Spin to cycle through to Medium. This is used for jeans, wrinkle-free or wash-and-wear items and synthetics.
- Set your desired settings for Temp., Rinse, and Soil level and then touch and hold START/PAUSE for 3 seconds to start.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.