Caring for Your QLED TV
Clean your TV regularly to keep the picture looking pristine.
General Cleaning for Your QLED TV
Never use any type of window cleaner, soap, scouring powder, or any cleanser with solvents such as alcohol, benzene, ammonia, or paint thinner. Never use abrasive pads or paper towels. It can scratch the screen or strip the anti-glare coating off the screen and cause permanent damage.
For general cleaning of both the frame and screen of your QLED TV, use a soft, clean, lint free, dry cloth. Never use cleaning fluids, wax, or chemicals except as described below. Do not use water unless the instructions that came with your TV say otherwise. Only use water on the portion of the TV that the instructions say to use it on. There are multiple products available to clean the TV screen.
Cleaning Fingerprints and Greasy Smudges Off the Screen
There are multiple brands of screen cleaning solutions available on the market. A quick search for 'TV Cleaner' on your favorite search engine should yield you several results.
To clean fingerprints and greasy smudges off your TV screen, get a bottle of a screen cleaning solution. You should be able to get it at most regular and on-line stores that sell monitors or TVs. Put a small amount of cleaning solution on a clean, soft, dry cloth, and then rub the screen gently.
1. Unplug your TV before you begin.
2. Clean the frame of your QLED TV with a soft, clean, lint free, dry cloth.
3. To clean the screen, first try wiping gently with the soft, clean, lint free, dry cloth. If that does not work, spray screen cleaning solution onto the cloth. Never spray it directly onto your TV screen.
4. Wipe the screen with the cloth as gently as possible. QLED TV screens are fragile and can be damaged if you press too hard.
5. Let the screen dry completely before you plug the TV back in.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.