Caring for Your Combination Microwave Wall Oven (NQ70M6650)
For general cleaning, use a cloth with hot, soapy water. For built-up grease and residue, apply liquid detergent directly onto the area and let it sit for 30-60 minutes. Wipe with a damp cloth and dry. Do not use any abrasive cleaners on any oven surface.
Cleaning the Stainless Steel Surfaces
Shake a bottle of stainless steel appliance cleaner or polish well.
Place a small amount of stainless steel appliance cleaner or polish on a damp cloth or paper towel.
Clean a small area, rubbing with the grain of the stainless steel.
Dry and buff with a clean, dry paper towel or soft cloth.
Repeat as necessary.
• Do not use a steel-wool pad. It will scratch the surface.
• If you have previously cleaned the oven with a mineral oil-based stainless steel appliance cleaner, wash the surface with dishwashing liquid and water before using stainless steel appliance cleaner or polish.
Cleaning the Oven Racks
• If the racks are left in the oven during self-clean, their color will turn slightly blue and the finish will become dull. After self-clean is complete and the oven has cooled, rub the sides of the racks with wax paper or a cloth with a small amount of oil. This will help the racks glide more easily on their tracks.
• Gliding racks may be cleaned by hand with an abrasive cleaner or steel wool. While cleaning, be careful not to allow water or cleaner to enter the slides on the sides of rack.
• Do not clean in a dishwasher.
• If the rack becomes hard to remove or replace, lightly wipe the oven rack guides with cooking oil. Do not wipe cooking oil on the slides.
Lubricating the Gliding Rack
To purchase more graphite lubricant, click here.
Remove the gliding rack from the oven.
Fully extend the rack on a table or countertop. You can place some newspaper underneath the rack for easy cleanup.
Wipe away any debris in the slide tracks.
Shake the graphite lubricant well. Starting with the left slide mechanism, apply 4 small drops of lubricant on the two bottom tracks of the slide.
Repeat for the right slide mechanism.
To distribute the lubricant, open and close the rack several times.
Shake the lubricant again and turn the rack over. Repeat steps 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Close the rack, turn it right side up, and then place it in the oven.
Cleaning the Oven Door
• Use soap and water to thoroughly clean the top, side, and front of the oven door and then rinse well.
• You may use a glass cleaner on the outside glass of the oven door, however do not spray water or glass cleaner directly on the door. Cleaner may enter the door vents and cause streaking between the glass panes in the door.
• Do not immerse the door in water.
• Do not use oven cleaners, cleaning powders, or any harsh abrasive cleaning materials on the exterior of the oven door.
• Do not clean the oven door gasket. Make sure not to rub, damage, or remove the gasket.
Changing the Oven Light
The oven light is a standard 40-watt appliance halogen bulb. It lights up when the oven door is open.
Make sure to disconnect power to the oven before changing the oven light.
To access the halogen bulb, turn the circular nut supporting the broil heater counterclockwise while holding the broil heater. The broil heater should loosen and tilt down.
The broil heater is not a removable part. Do not force it down or let it drop down.
Remove the glass cover.
Remove the halogen bulb cover.
Replace the halogen bulb.
Replace the bulb cover, glass cover, and then return the broil heater to its original position.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.