Using Power Saving Mode on Your Galaxy Tab S2
Power saving mode conserves battery power by limiting CPU performance, reducing screen brightness, and turning off the touch key light and vibration feedback. You can turn on Power saving mode manually, or you can set your device to go into Power saving mode automatically.
Turn on Power Saving Mode
Navigate to Apps > Settings.
Touch Search, then search for and select Battery.
To turn off the feature, touch MID.
Touch TURN OFF.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
- Turn off the Bluetooth feature.
- Turn off Wi-Fi.
- Turn off the GPS service.
- Turn off the mobile data connection.
- Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
- Turn off the Smart features.
- Turn off Always On Display.
- Discontinue use of Live wallpapers.
- Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
- Decrease the brightness of the display or use automatic brightness.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*