Navigating and Making a Selection on Your Gear VR
There are two ways to stroll around your virtual world. You can use the touchpad on the side of the Gear VR or the remote controller. Either way, the power to explore and open your favorite Gear VR features is at your fingertips!
Use the touchpad to navigate your Gear VR.
- Swipe from back to front to move to the next item.
- Swipe from front to back to move to the previous item.
- Swipe from top to bottom to move to the next item.
- Swipe from bottom to top to move to the previous item.
- A pointer may be available on some screens. Tilt your head to move the pointer in the desired direction.
Select an Item
Place the on-screen pointer over the item you wish to select by moving your head or controller.
When the item is highlighted, touch the touchpad on the Gear VR or press the controller trigger to select it.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.