Using the Gear VR Controller
Use the new controller to navigate the Gear VR easily and enhance your immersive experience.
Using the Touchpad to Navigate the Gear VR
- While holding the controller, move your wrist in the direction you want to move the on-screen pointer.
- Press on the Touchpad to select an item or to bring up the menu while you are watching a video.
- Swipe to the left or right on the touchpad to move to another item, scroll to the left or right, or reject incoming calls.
- Swipe up or down on the touchpad to scroll up or down or to zoom in or out while you are viewing an image.
- Press the Trigger to select an item.
- Press the Trigger while playing a game to perform an action.
The trigger function may vary depending on the app.
- Press to return to the Oculus Home screen.
- Press and hold to reorient the on-screen pointer.
- Press to return to the previous screen.
- Press and hold to access the Universal menu.
- Press to raise or lower the volume.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.