Samsung Checkout Notification Appears Continuously
The message: "Samsung Checkout will be down for maintenance on 6/22/2017" may have appeared on your 2017 Smart TV. For some after clicking OK, it may reappear several times. A firmware update is available now, that corrects this issue.
Update Over the Internet
1. Press the Home button on your remote.
2. Navigate to Settings > Support > Software Update.
3. Select Update Now.
4. Any new updates will be downloaded and installed. If there are no new updates available, select OK.
Update Using USB
The latest firmware can be downloaded from the download center. Just select your product to get the firmware file.
You must have the Firmware File extracted onto your USB Thumb Drive before proceeding with the steps below.
1. Plug in the USB thumb drive containing the firmware upgrade into a USB port on the One Connect.
2. Press the Home button on the remote.
3. Navigate to Settings > Support > Software Update.
4. Select Update Now.
5. To search the connected USB thumb drive for update files, select Yes.
6. To install the firmware update, follow the on-screen instructions.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.