It's more than a smartwatch
Push yourself to the next level. Crush workouts, health goals and your to-do list with Galaxy Watch4.
BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
Total wellness management on your wrist
Crush your wellness goals with the first smartwatch to measure body fat, skeletal muscle, body water, body mass index and more. The new Samsung BioActive Sensor and our fastest chip bring the biggest innovations to Galaxy Watch yet.1
Insights from anywhere
A world of healthy insights tailored just for you. Take real-time readings of body composition, ECG, and blood oxygen levels so you can track and assess your wellness on your schedule.
Your health data simplified
Stay on top of your health, your goals and upcoming fitness needs with easy-to-read wellness factor assessments.
your health goals
Set targets for your weight, body fat percentage, and skeletal muscle. Track your progress and receive reminders on your Galaxy Watch4 to keep you motivated. Celebrate your achievements with badges and build a healthy body from the inside out. 1, 2
Green Galaxy Watch4 with cream watch band displays a "Fantastic" message celebrating the achievement of a body composition goal.
Set targets for your weight, body fat percentage, and skeletal muscle. Track your progress and receive reminders on your watch to keep you motivated. Celebrate your achievements with badges and build a healthy body from the inside out. 1, 2
Go farther together
Following the text message, there are two emotes; a gush of wind and a set of eyes glancing left.
See you at the finish line, David!
The front of a Galaxy Watch4 with a green band is shown, and its watch face displays "3rd place" in a walking Group Challenge with friends. Around the watch are diverse people cropped in a circle. There are text bubbles on the top left and bottom right, each pointing to its speaker.
Two exclamation point emotes are used before and after the words "Look out".
Look out Isabella is catching up...
DAILY ACTIVITY & FITNESS TRACKING
Name a workout.
It can track it
Track your activities and fitness scores on your watch and phone. Count steps, check calories, and stay on the grid with GPS. Galaxy Watch4 detects physical activity to track your routines and supports more than 90 exercises for a more accurate report of your workouts. 4
RUNNING AND CYCLING
Advanced insights for runners
Measure how your body performs during a workout and check your heart rate level 5 as you recover. With advanced index and interval training available on Galaxy Watch4, you can optimize your workouts and train for new performance goals. 2
Interval Training Pre-set the duration, distance and number of sets for running and cycling interval workouts on your Galaxy Watch4. Then, follow the guide through high- and low-intensity training sessions on your wrist.
Watch-Mobile Interworking for cycling Galaxy Watch4 measures heart rate and calories and displays the data on your phone's larger screen in real time. Now you can turn your phone into a dashboard.
A watch that's watching out for you
Be smart about your heart
Meet the Samsung BioActive Sensor that measures ECG in real time. You can check and monitor abnormal heart rate and rhythm through ECG and send data straight to a compatible Galaxy phone to be easily shared. 2, 6
ECG: Measure ECG using an Electrical Heart Sensor.
from your wrist
Built-in blood oxygen measurement on Galaxy Watch4 lets you check the amounts of oxygen in your bloodstream at any time. Oxygen saturation is directly linked to physical performance, so monitoring your blood oxygen can help you maintain your health. 2, 7
Better sleep starts here
A silver Galaxy Watch4 device is shown with a silver band tied round and its watch face displaying the sleep tracking feature.
Manage your overall sleep quality with an advanced sleep tracker that detects and holistically analyzes your sleep stages while you rest.8 Improved measuring options let you check your blood oxygen levels7 and detect if you are snoring.9
Your coach to bedtime bliss
Learn how to develop healthy sleep habits with Sleep coaching. By tracking your sleep patterns and completing sleep surveys, our program assigns 1 of 8 sleep symbol animals that represents your sleep type. It then provides a 4 to 5 week coaching program with helpful sleep tips, missions and checklists. 2
Find the sleep
Lions are relaxed and have healthy sleep patterns.
Hedgehogs are watchful and active at night.
Penguins are nervous and only sleep sporadically for 3.5 hours a day.
Moles are nocturnal and sleep about 8 hours during the day.
Deer remain alert, sleeping less than 10 minutes at a time, so they can run away when they're in danger.
Walruses can stay awake for 84 hours and sleep for up to 19 hours.
Alligator on the hunt
Alligators are nocturnal and can sleep with one eye open as if they're winking.
Sharks rarely sleep because they need to stay awake to breathe.
Fashion meets function
Look great while crushing every part of your day.
Two Galaxy Watch4 devices are shown, a pink gold color on the left and a silver color on the lower right. Each has a watch face that is showing different colored designs to tell time.
Sleek, Seamless, Iconic
Galaxy Watch4 features a simple design with a streamlined aluminum metal frame. It offers high-end looks and functionality for your workouts and day-to-day tasks.
Choose from a selection of bands, including the Hybrid Leather Band, the Sport Band, and more. Treat your wrist with high-quality materials, comfort fit, and sweat-resistant surfaces.
*Select interchangeable watch bands sold separately.
A new day.
A new watch face
A Galaxy Watch4 device and its various watch face styles can be seen.
Find your personal style. Mix and match the latest bands and cases to design your own Galaxy Watch4.
Galaxy Watch4 Bespoke Studio
Mix and Match the latest bands to design your own Galaxy Watch4.
NEW OPERATING SYSTEM
It's a real
The sideways view of a green Galaxy Watch4 device is displayed, and various app icons can be seen.
The first smartwatch with Wear OS Powered by Samsung, Galaxy Watch4 puts seamless access to your favorite apps on your wrist. You'll get a rich app selection from music streaming apps to anything in the massive library of health and fitness apps.
APPS & SERVICES
The power of Google on your wrist
Tap into the power and convenience of Google services and apps right on your wrist. Pay for coffee. Get directions to the park. Stream your favorite tunes through YouTube Music.10
Amazing alone. Better together
*Galaxy S22+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy Watch4 Classic sold separately.
*Galaxy S22+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Watch4 Classic and Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 sold separately.
Building a brighter future on the go
Supporting the Global Goals just got easier. Join the
movement to make the world a better place right from your
wrist on the Samsung Global Goals app for the Galaxy Watch.
- The Samsung BIA is a body analyzer that uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to track body composition based on weight, body fat, body mass index (BMI), skeletal muscle, body water, and basal metabolic rate (BMR) measurements. It is not intended to specifically diagnose or treat a medical condition.
- Requires Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with Android 8.0 or later, and Samsung Health Monitor app 6.18 or later.
- All participants must have Android smartphone running 8.0 or above with the latest version of the Samsung Health app and a Galaxy smartwatch and/or fitness tracker.
- Consistent with IPX8 rating, water resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry after wet.
- The heart rate software functions are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- The ECG app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device output without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. The ECG app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment.
- The SpO2 software functions are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Requires Samsung Health app version 6.18 to view history.
- The snoring measurement requires smartphone with Android 6.0 or later, 1.5GB of RAM, phone within 2 feet of user, with snore detection enabled through Samsung Health app version 6.18 or higher.
- YouTube Music is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Buds Controller is compatible with Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Watch4 Classic, and their respective following models.
Weight includes case and sensor only. With included interchangeable Sport Band 44mm model weighs up to 53.3g and 40mm model weighs up to 47.9g.