The item is in the cart.
Number of Channel
Number of Sound Modes (DSP)
Gross Weight (One Packing)
The perfect match for your curved TV
The Curved Soundbar accentuates the beautiful curve of your Samsung TV with an elegant metal grill finish and outstandingly immersive sound that takes your viewing enjoying to the next level*.
*J6500/J6501 models are compatible with SUHD/UHD TV ranging from 49" to 65" starting from 6 Series.
Clear sound from 6 built-in speakers
The Soundbar was designed with 6 separate speakers, each with its own dedicated amplifier, to provide clear and accurate sound. Speaker configuration and alignment was engineered and tuned by the Samsung Audio Lab.
Build a surround sound system wirelessly
The Wireless Surround Kit lets you easily expand your surround sound system, and without the tangle of wires. Together with your Soundbar, you can create a 4.1 channel system for a true surround sound experience.*
* Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker Kit is available for separate purchase (Accessory model: SWA-8000S). * The wireless module requires a power cable. Rear speakers are connected to the module by cable.
Use TV SoundConnect to link components
TV SoundConnect helps bring your home entertainment system together with your TV* with ease and without the clutter of wires. You’ll be able to enjoy all your content instantly with clearer, more impactful sound.
*only available on select Samsung TVs
Bluetooth® Power On
Now you can power on your audio system and control it from your smartphone with Bluetooth. After an initial pairing, you can quickly find the devices you want, wake them up, and stream your music.
Get real, with HD Audio
Feel the sound and get into the action with stunningly realistic HD Audio. It preserves the quality and richness of the original sound using 192 kHz/24-bit sampling.
- 2.1 Ch Number of Channel
- 300 W Total Power
- 5 Number of Sound Modes (DSP)
- 12 kg Gross Weight (One Packing)
- 1,135 x 480 x 206 mm Gross Dimension (WxHxD): One Packing
- Wireless Subwoofer Type ( Active / Passive / Wireless, Bulit-in )
HW-K450: How do I use the Samsung Audio Remote app to control my SoundbarHW-K450: How do I use the Samsung Audio Remote app to control my SoundbarSee The Answer
How do I connect my HW-J355 Wireless Soundbar to my TV?How do I connect my HW-J355 Wireless Soundbar to my TV?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details.
1. Certain features require express consent for the collection and use of personal information. Some features may require additional accessories (sold separately). Certain features, apps and services may not be available on all models and in all regions and are subject to change without notice. Internet connection required. Data, subscription or other charges may apply. Certain features are available only on free to air channels and/or require a Samsung Apps account.
2. Each speaker must be connected to a mains power supply. Wireless access to content requires a Wi-Fi network, compatible smart phone and Samsung Hub, sold separately. App must be downloaded. Data charges may apply. Usage may be subject to third party agreements. Samsung takes copyright seriously. Only share content that you own or have the right to share.
3. An NFC-enabled compatible device is required. NFC App may need to be downloaded.
5. To view in 3D, a 3D TV and 3D glasses are required.
6. Evolution Kit sold separately. It will enhance your smart features to the levels of the corresponding year of launch of your Evolution Kit. Only the software and processing hardware will be upgraded; other hardware will not be upgraded. Evolution Kit may not support certain apps and functions previously installed or available on your TV. Please check www.samsung.com for more details before purchasing the Evolution Kit. Based on currently determinable UHD connectivity, broadcasting and Blu-Ray standardisation initiatives. TV panel cannot be upgraded and may differ from future standards.
* Key feature may different from Key Spec