More powerful performance. A faster processor. Seamless enjoyment for high-definition videos, games and web browsing.
Vivid Viewing Experience
A 4.7” display – perfect for all sorts of contents. Exceptional clarity on a bigger screen. An f / 2.2, 5 MP rear camera allows you to capture brighter, higher-quality, noise-free pictures and videos, even in low-light conditions.
Slim and Easy Grip
A slimmer design with smooth, round edges. Fits snugly in your palm for a comfortable grip.
Check battery information, storage status, memory status and security settings. Easy, understandable management for your device.
Expand your device’s memory capacity by up to 128 GB with a microSD slot. Store more music, videos and other files. For more media fun, wherever you are.
- CPU Speed 1.3GHz
- CPU Type Quad-Core
- Size (Main Display) 4.7" (119.5mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 540 x 960 (qHD)
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 2.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution HD (1280 x 720)@30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 1 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 8 *
- Available Memory (GB)* 4.6 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 128GB)
- Multi-SIM Dual-SIM
- SIM size Micro-SIM (3FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B5(850), B8(900)
- ANT+ No
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.1
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Color GOLD / BLACK / WHITE
- Form Factor Touch Bar
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 136.5 x 69.0 x 8.4
- Weight (g) 130
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 10
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 10
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 2000
- Removable Yes
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 41
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 11
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details.
Dimension: Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
Network band: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Memory size: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
*External Memory may be used to store media (photos, video, and music files) but application storage on external device may be limited or unavailable on certain handset models.
*Features - Some Samsung Health/Fitness applications and related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
*Data - Internet connection required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Content subject to availability in country.
Notice to our customers - safe battery use
(certain Mobile devices don’t have removable back covers and customer removable batteries - In this case the battery is a Service replaceable part and not a customer replaceable part and special tools are required).
In case of repair, Devices without removable batteries should be booked with a Samsung Authorised Service Centre. Please purchase Samsung-branded batteries from reputable and approved sellers to ensure the batteries are not counterfeit.
Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories will not be covered by the warranty, and may cause performance problems and malfunctions as well as damage the device.
*Key feature may differ from Key Spec
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
Galaxy J2 (3G, Dual Sim) (SM-J200HZDDXFA)
2016.09.05User Manual(Lollipop) ver 1.0
2015.09.25User Manual(Lollipop) ver 1.0
2015.09.25User Manual(Lollipop) ver 1.0
2015.09.22User Manual(Lollipop) ver 1.0
2015.09.22Safety Guide ver 1.7.6
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, PERSIAN, FRENCH, KAZAKH, RUSSIAN, UKRAINIAN, URDU, UZBEK)