Multi-layered Knox Platform
Protection on all fronts. Samsung Knox mobile security platform is a multi-layered defence grade solution that shields your business from the hardware level through to the application layer to ensure your device doesn’t fall victim to damaging data breaches.
Globally Trusted Security Solution
The security platform solution governments and enterprises around the world entrust to safeguard their operations. With Samsung Knox you can rest assured that your sensitive data won’t fall into the wrong hands so you can focus on daily operations with peace of mind.
Effective Device Manageability
Empower IT administrators to manage large-scale installation and enrollment in a few simple steps. Knox Mobile Enrollment streamlines and simplifies your business device enrollment so you can leverage manpower to keep operations running smoothly.
Fingerprint Sensor Technology
Knox-based fingerprint technology grants users highly secure access to company assets with reduced lag times. Users can unlock their smartphone, sign in to websites and verify their Samsung accounts with ease.
Advanced Mobile Camera
The Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro features a 13 MP camera with LED Flash and responsive rear camera autofocus so final image resolution is sharp and rendered accurately to ensure easy legibility even in low-light locations. Whether working remotely at night or inside of warehouses you can get clear readouts every time.
Performance to Expedite Your Workflow
Large-scale capacity to run and store essential data when managing your business. The Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro features an Octa-core processor which enables you to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to keep your workflow running at optimum speeds.
Powerful Battery Performance
The Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro with a large 3,000 mAh battery enables extended call times with prospective clients. Once charged, you can enjoy additional information online to meet assignment deadlines and get the majority of tasks done.
Optimal Viewing with Large Display
Now you can stand out when projects call for accurate resolution and large screen sizes. Its 5.2” Super AMOLED wide screen display provides lifelike colour expression and high-contrast ratio to allow for screen-intensive tasks such as viewing detailed blueprint files or editing in-depth spreadsheets.
Premium and All Metal Design
With an elegant design strengthened by a uniform metal finish and 2.5D glass, the Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro fits comfortably in the hand when you read business reports or have long conference calls.
- CPU Speed 1.6GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 5.2" (131.8mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 720 x 1280 (HD)
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 13.0 MP
- Rear Camera - F Number F1.7
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 13.0 MP
- Front Camera - F Number F1.9
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- RAM_Size (GB) 2
- ROM Size (GB) 16 *
- Available Memory (GB)* 10.1 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Number of SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + MicroSD
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800)
- 4G TDD LTE B40(2300)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Interface Micro USB
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.1
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Color Black
- Form Factor Touch Bar
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 146.2 x 71.3 x 8.0
- Weight (g) 160
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 12
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 13
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 14
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 19
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 3000
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 83
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 21
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@60fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit2, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details.
Dimension: Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
Network band: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Memory size: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
*External Memory may be used to store media (photos, video, and music files) but application storage on external device may be limited or unavailable on certain handset models.
*Features - Some Samsung Health/Fitness applications and related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
*Data - Internet connection required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Content subject to availability in country.
Notice to our customers - safe battery use
(certain Mobile devices don’t have removable back covers and customer removable batteries - In this case the battery is a Service replaceable part and not a customer replaceable part and special tools are required).
In case of repair, Devices without removable batteries should be booked with a Samsung Authorised Service Centre. Please purchase Samsung-branded batteries from reputable and approved sellers to ensure the batteries are not counterfeit.
Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories will not be covered by the warranty, and may cause performance problems and malfunctions as well as damage the device.
*Key feature may differ from Key Spec
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Galaxy J5 Pro (SM-J530FZKAXFA)
2017.07.06Safety Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, FRENCH, HEBREW, PORTUGUESE, TURKISH)
2017.06.23User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, ALBANIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, MACEDONIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH)