Stylish, Ergonomic Design
Impeccably portable at just 8.5 mm thick and 495 g, the Galaxy Tab E couples sleek-look design with incredible practicality. Its unique, non-slip fabric-style rear casing provides you with a secure and comfortable grip.
Practical Camera Options
Capture the most unforgettable moments of your everyday life with the Galaxy Tab E’s advanced camera features – including a powerful 5 MP rear camera, as well as easy-to-use one-click photo and video controls. Toggle continuous shot mode by holding down the camera button.
Maximise your time and productivity with the exciting multi-window feature – allowing you to work on two apps at the same time. Enter a split-screen mode to multitask with ease on a spacious 9.6' display.
Increased Memory Options
Expand your Galaxy Tab E’s capacity and take your favourite films, music and books with you wherever you go. With compatibility for up to 128 GB of micro SD card storage, turn your tablet into a mobile entertainment centre.
Having problems getting to grips with the many functions of your new Galaxy Tab E? No need to fret, thanks to the Samsung Smart Tutor app – remote-controlled assistance provided by a team of devoted technical experts. Access an array of services and information about software updates, new features and more – without having to pay an in-person visit to a service centre.
Kids Mode provides a wide range of fun, educational apps for your children, along with cute, adorable characters and icons – a boon for younger Tab E users. Monitor your children’s Tab E activities, block unsuitable apps and set time limits for their tablet usage.
- CPU Speed 1.3GHz
- CPU Type Quad-Core
- Size (Main Display) 9.6" (243.4mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 2.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash No
- Video Recording Resolution HD (1280 x 720)@30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 1.5 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 8 *
- Available Memory (GB)* 4.9 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 128GB)
- Multi-SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Micro-SIM (3FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B8(900)
- ANT+ No
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.0
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Kies
- Color Pearl White
- Form Factor Tablet
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 241.9 x 149.5 x 8.5
- Weight (g) 495
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 7
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 8
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 7
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 5000
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 95
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 26
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat) support only, No additional upgrades.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Galaxy Tab E (9.6”, 3G) (SM-T561NZWAXFA)
2017.01.09Safety Guide ver 1.8
(ENGLISH, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, DANISH, DUTCH, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, MACEDONIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVENIAN, SWEDISH, UKRAINIAN, URDU, UZBEK)
2015.10.06User Manual(Kitkat) ver 1.0
2015.09.21User Manual(Kitkat) ver 1.0
2015.07.29User Manual ver 1.0
2015.07.22User Manual ver 1.0
2015.06.30User Manual ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, PERSIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, MACEDONIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVENIAN, SWEDISH)
2015.05.26User Manual ver 1.0
2015.05.26User Manual(Kitkat) ver 1.0