The superior portability of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 makes it the ideal tablet for mobile business. The premium 9.7” LTE model is only 5.6 mm front-to-back and weighs just 389 g—the slimmest and lightest in its class.
Optimised viewing experience
Enjoy enhanced readability on the go with a viewing experience optimised for mobile business users. Featuring a 4:3 Super AMOLED display with a higher brightness and contrast ratio, the Galaxy Tab S2 is optimised for both document viewing and writing. Eye strain is no longer a worry thanks to Reading Mode, which adjusts the colour settings for superb reading comfort.
Working on-the-go is seamless with the Galaxy Tab S2. It comes preloaded with full, core Microsoft Office apps for document work compatible with PC, Microsoft OneDrive* for business continuity across all devices, and enhanced EAS email features including Free / Busy lookup, S / MIME, IRM Support, and more.
*OneDrive not available in the following countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, UAE, Morocco, Saudi, Israel, Egypt, Kuwait, Tunisia, Jordan, Qatar, Lebanon, Bahrain, Algeria, Yemen, Oman, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Libya. 100 GB OneDrive storage for 2 years from redemption via OneDrive app on your qualifying device. Internet and mobile fees may apply. Limit: 1 offer redemption per person / account / device. Offer available on select devices, and may vary by region and mobile operator. Offer may be withdrawn without notice.
KNOX security platform
The Galaxy Tab S2 ensures iron-clad device management with KNOX, Samsung’s built-in mobile security platform certified by 26 governments worldwide. Recipient of the highest possible security score from Gartner, Inc. in over 16 security properties, it protects enterprise data by building a secure hardware / software integrated environment.
Software customised to your needs
With over-the-air bulk device configuration and content deployment, the Galaxy Tab S2 can be easily tailored to meet the needs of any industry. Off-the-shelf devices can be set up directly with the cloud console, increasing efficiency while reducing operating costs.
Book cover with Bluetooth keyboard
The Galaxy Tab S2 9.7” model gives you the convenience of a PC without the weight. Its innovative book cover and Bluetooth keyboard combination can be folded together with the tablet as one unit for easy carrying. And to top it all off, the keyboard features an ergonomic design with concave keys for fast, accurate typing and a touchpad that’s as convenient as a mouse.
*Galaxy Tab S2 Book Cover Keyboard sold separately.
Compatible with more than 120 MDM solutions and more than 600 MDM policies, the Galaxy Tab S2 is fully manageable by many leading MDM partners worldwide, allowing for easy adoption into your existing MDMs. And with KNOX Mobile Enrollment, thousands of devices can be configured and managed with minimal hassle, saving cost and time.
Enhanced fingerprint technology
Accessing your device is easier than ever thanks to fingerprints based technology. Fingerprint recognition gets an upgrade with a new touch-based sensor that does away with cumbersome swipes. If that’s not enough, two-factor authentication provides extra security, making it suitable for protecting sensitive information on CL devices.
- CPU Speed 1.9GHz, 1.3GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 9.7" (245.8mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 2048 x 1536 (QXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 8.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 2.1 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash No
- Video Recording Resolution QHD (2560 x 1440)@30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 3 *
- ROM Size (GB) 32 GB
- Available Memory (GB)* 25.2 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 128GB)
- Infra Wi-Fi Only
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL Yes
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MIMO
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.1
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HID, HOGP, HSP, OPP, PAN
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Color BLACK
- Form Factor Tablet
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 237.3 x 169.0 x 5.6
- Weight (g) 389
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 8
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 12
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 5870
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 109
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* Key feature may differ from Key Spec.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* Memory size: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.