Samsung Gear S3 Classic for Business
You are always connected with the Samsung Gear S3 Classic smartwatch. Protect your data, work without boundaries – and enjoy productivity, no matter where your business needs take you.
Knox Tizen Wearable v2.0
Knox, Samsung’s defense-grade mobile security platform, lets you protect your important business data securely on your Gear S3 Classic, featuring the Tizen OS. Get greater peace of mind – with enhanced security features for your wearables.
The military-grade Gear S3 Classic is built tough to meet business requirements in demanding environments. MIL-STD tested and IP68 certified, it resists water, dust, extreme temperatures and the occasional drop, so you can keep working in the field or on the go.
*Water- and dust-resistant based on IP68 rating (water-resistant when submerged in water at a depth of 1.5 m for up to 30 minutes). Rinse residue and dry after exposure to water. *This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, including drops from 1.5 meters, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude.
Keep doing your business tasks for longer on your Gear S3 Classic, it provides up to four days of battery usage from a single charge. Its long-lasting battery capacity lets you stay charged all day, wherever business takes you.
*Battery usage time may vary depending on user environment and settings.
Improved Bezel UX
With improved usability, enjoy easier control of your Gear S3 Classic. Just rotate its distinctive steel bezel to access apps and check notifications. In Touch Sensitivity, you can instantly access your device even if your hands are wet or you are wearing gloves.
Knox Tizen SDK for Wearables allows you to customise apps and settings on your Gear S3 Classic to fit your needs. Kiosk Mode lets you lock the Gear S3 Classic to a single app for specific use cases. Hardware Key Re-mapping enables you to change device functionality for business requirements. A customised app can also toggle settings on/off via the Settings Manager.
Comprehensive MDM Support
Tizen OS-based Gear S3 Classic devices support MDM functionality, allowing IT admins easy control options over devices. Admins get more than 300 APIs, featuring Manage Apps, Manage Device, Manage Network and Enterprise Asset Protection – for improved B2B management functionality.
- Infra Bluetooth Only
- ANT+ No
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.2
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Size (Main Display) 1.3" (32.9 mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 360 x 360
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16 M
- CPU Speed 1 GHz
- CPU Type Dual-Core
- RAM Size (GB) 0.75
- ROM Size (GB) 4
- Available Memory (GB)* 1.5
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, HR Sensor, Light Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD) 49 x 46 x 12.9 mm
- Weight (g) 59
- Standard Battery Capacity 380 mAh
- Removable No
- Typical Usage Time 3 ~ 4 Days
Audio and Video
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB
Services and Applications
- S-Voice Yes
- Additional Features Messages, Phone, Contacts, S Health, Weather, Music Player, S Voice, Settings, Reminders, Alti / Barometer, Schedule, Alarm, World Clock, News Briefing, Gallery, Find My Phone, Email, Monster Vampire
* Key feature may differ from Key Spec.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
Gear S3 classic (SM-R770NZSAXFA)
2016.12.22User Manual ver 1.1
2016.12.22User Manual ver 1.1
2016.11.08Legal ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, ARABIC, BENGALI, BURMESE, CAMBODIAN, ENGLISH(New Zealand), PERSIAN, FIJI, FRISIAN, GALICIAN, GEORGIAN, HEBREW, HINDI, INDONESIAN, IRISH, JAPANESE, MONGOLIAN, NAURU, NEPALI, TAMIL, TELUGU, THAI, TIBETAN, TONGA, TURKISH, URDU, VIETNAMESE)
2016.11.07User Manual ver 1.0
2016.11.07Safety Guide ver 1.0
(ARABIC, BENGALI, BURMESE, CAMBODIAN, ENGLISH(New Zealand), PERSIAN, FIJI, FRISIAN, GALICIAN, GEORGIAN, HEBREW, HINDI, INDONESIAN, IRISH, JAPANESE, MONGOLIAN, NAURU, NEPALI, TAMIL, TELUGU, THAI, TIBETAN, TONGA, TURKISH, URDU, VIETNAMESE)