SSD 860 QVO Performance
SSD 860 QVO Reliability new
Quality and Value Optimized SSD
More accessible terabyte capacity. The 860 QVO SSD gives you huge storage, with solid performance and reliability with exceptional value. This breakthrough was achieved with Samsung’s latest 4-bit MLC NAND flash technology. Now's the time to upgrade or expand to the fast SSD you need.
Speed Up to a New Normal
Speed it all up. Up to 550 MB/s read and 520 MB/s write speeds give the experience of a new computer with fast boot-ups, shutdowns, transfers, and application responsiveness. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
* Performance may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. The sequential write performances are measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances may not be sustained for the portion of data exceeding over Intelligent TurboWrite buffer size. Sequential performance measurements are based on CrystalDiskMark v. 5.0.2. Random performance measurements are based on IOmeter 1.1.0.
** Test system configuration : Intel® Core i7-4790k CPU @ 4 GHz, DDR3 1600 MHz 8 GB, OS-Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Chipset-ASUS-Z97-PRO.
*** The Intelligent TurboWrite technology adjusts the buffer size to optimal level within the usable disk space up to 42 GB for 1 TB model and up to 78 GB for 2 TB and 4 TB models. For more information on the Intelligent TurboWrite, please visit www.samsungssd.com.
Always be sure. The 860 QVO is your reliable alternative to legacy storage, built with Samsung V-NAND technology, and backed by a limited warranty of 3-years or up to 1,440 TBW. Samsung’s extensive analysis of SSD user patterns resulted in a sufficient TBW rating to assure everyday PC users.
* TBW : Terabytes Written. ** Warrantied TBW : 360 TBW for 1TB model, 720 TBW for 2TB model, and 1,440 TBW for 4TB model. *** 3-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
* Error Correction Code.
Ample capacity at fast speed is worth the switch. Terabyte-level capacity on a fast SSD elevates your computing experience. Upgrade from multiple storage solutions to the simple speed of one single mass-storage SSD to keep both your OS, applications and massive data all together.
* 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes by IDEMA. ** A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Client PCs Application
- 2.5 inch Form Factor
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details.