The item is in the cart.
Control through the cover
Tap and swipe to control your phone, without even opening the cover. A dedicated UX lets you answer calls, control music, and even see important information like date and time.
* It is recommended to remove the cover from your Galaxy Note10 before using Wireless PowerShare.
Get a good grip
The case's slim profile ensures that the ergonomic design of Galaxy Note10 is unhindered so you can hold onto it comfortably. And its light weight helps prevent your hands from getting tired.
Surrounds your phone in safety
Keep your phone cradled in the safety of a case that guards the front and back. Galaxy Note10 snaps in securely to protect the rear, while the flap in front helps prevent scratches on your screen.
Gear S2: How can I use the Nike plus Running application on my Samsung Gear S2?Gear S2: How can I use the Nike plus Running application on my Samsung Gear S2?See The Answer
How to dial Vodacom Customer careHow to dial Vodacom Customer careSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details.
* Dimension: Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
* Network band: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* External Memory may be used to store media (photos, video, and music files) but application storage on external device may be limited or unavailable on certain handset models.
* Features - Some Samsung Health/Fitness applications and related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
* Data - Internet connection required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Content subject to availability in country.
* Notice to our customers - safe battery use (certain Mobile devices don’t have removable back covers and customer removable batteries - In this case the battery is a Service replaceable part and not a customer replaceable part and special tools are required).
* In case of repair, Devices without removable batteries should be booked with a Samsung Authorised Service Centre. Please purchase Samsung-branded batteries from reputable and approved sellers to ensure the batteries are not counterfeit.
* Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories will not be covered by the warranty, and may cause performance problems and malfunctions as well as damage the device.