Get an exclusive Gift Card when you sign up to Samsung members.
There's a world of excitement waiting for you.
Valid from 14th October to 30th November 2019.
Sign up to Samsung Members now and redeem your Gift Card to unlock a world of excitement. Limited to first 2000 customers.
1. Download Samsung Members, from Galaxy Store (if not already installed)
2. Sign up for Members.
3. Click Benefits
4. Copy Coupon to clipboard.
5. Click where to use
6. Click on the 3 dots on the top right hand side of your screen
7. Click on "My Page".
8. Then Click "Register Gift Card or Coupon" button.
9. Enter your Code.
10. Click on "Submit" button.
Use your Gift Card to purchase your favourite games, themes, wallpapers and apps to personalise your phone.
Terms & Conditions for the Galaxy Store Gift Card Promotion
Please read these Promotions terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully. Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in this Promotion. Please refer to the Promotions Page on the Samsung Members Application for the current Terms and Conditions for this Promotion www.samsung.com/za/offer/. Please note that the voucher offered under this Promotion is available while stocks last and is only redeemable until 30th November 2019 23h59.
All participants during the term of this Promotion agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
Galaxy Store Gift Card (“Promotion”). The Organiser of the Promotion is Samsung Electronics South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, Registration number: 1994/003872/07 and/or its agencies ("Organiser").
2. Promotion Period:
- 2.1. The Promotion will run from 14th October 2019 00h00 to 30th November 2019 23h59 (“the Promotion Period”).
- 2.2. The Promotion Period may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organiser.
3. Who may enter:
3.1. All participants must:
- 3.1.1. be citizens of the Republic of South Africa and/or a legal residents of the aforesaid country;
- 3.1.2. be currently residing in the Republic of South Africa at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period; and
- 3.1.3. be natural persons and be at least 18 (eighteen) years old at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period.
- 3.1. All participants must:
4. How to qualify for the Promotion:
4.1. The participant must:
- 4.1.1. be a participant as set out in clause 3.1;
- 4.1.2. have a Samsung Galaxy flagship device with no Samsung Members account.
- 4.1.3. Download Samsung Members from Galaxy Store.
- 4.1.4. Sign up and register for Samsung Members.
- 4.2. Entry into this Promotion does not make any participant a winner.
- 4.3. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified, subject to clause 4.4 below.
- 4.4. Errors and omission may be accepted at the Organiser's discretion. Failure by the Organiser to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 4.5. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that any information which he/she provides to the Organiser is accurate, complete and up to date.
- 4.1. The participant must:
5. Can I qualify more than once for the Offer:
- 5.1. The Promotion is limited to one entry per participant.
- 5.2. Should there be any dispute in this regard, the Organiser shall be sole adjudicator of the dispute and the Organiser’s decision shall be final.
- 6.1. The first 2000 (two thousand) participants who successfully downloads Samsung Members and signs up will get the Galaxy Store gift card voucher.
- 6.2. The voucher is only redeemable until the 30th November 2019 23h59.
- 6.3. This voucher can only be redeemed on the Galaxy store by purchasing apps or themes.
- 6.4. Please note that the voucher offered under this Promotion is available while stocks last.
- 6.5. This promotional Offer is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of the Offer is permitted.
- 6.6. The Offer may differ from that shown on the promotional material with regard to specifications and same shall be subject to availability and in the Organiser’s sole discretion to select same.
7. Limitation of Liability:
7.1. To the extent permitted by Consumer Protection Act No 68 of 2008 (“the Consumer Protection Act”) and any other applicable law:
- 7.1.1. The participant and/or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Organiser against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- 7.1.2. The Organiser excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- 7.1. To the extent permitted by Consumer Protection Act No 68 of 2008 (“the Consumer Protection Act”) and any other applicable law:
- 8.1. Samsung Members is supported on selected Samsung Galaxy devices. The current list of compatible devices is available on Galaxy device: N-Series, S-Series and A-Series.
- 8.2. Data charges may be incurred for downloading the Samsung Members application. Network rates apply.
- 8.3. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including but not limited to a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- 8.4. In accordance with the confidentiality policies and practices of the Organiser, none of the entry details of any participant in this Promotion will be disclosed or used by the Organiser for any purposes other than for entry into the Promotion and in accordance with clause 8.5 below.
- 8.5. Details of participants will not be used by the Organiser for Samsung related communication should the participants opt-out to receive further communication from the Organiser.
- 8.6. Information regarding the Promotion that is published on authorized advertising material will also form part of the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- 8.7. The Organiser may in its sole discretion amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on the Organiser’s Promotions Page on the Samsung Members. The onus rests on the participant to constantly check the Organiser’s Promotions Page on the Samsung Members Application for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
- 8.8. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Organiser reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities (if required).
- 8.9. Save as permitted by Law, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, suspension or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Organiser’s Promotions Page on the Samsung Members Application.
- 8.10. No liability shall lie against the Organiser in favor of any participant, winner(s) and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which he/she may have against the Organiser and hereby acknowledge that he/she will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organiser.
- 8.11. This Promotion is governed by these Terms and Conditions, as well as those of the relevant authorized participating stores, associated with this Promotion.
- 8.12. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- 8.13. The Organiser reserves the right to withhold the voucher until it is entirely satisfied that the claimant of the voucher is the bona fide eligible participant, and reserves the right to call for such proof as it may deem necessary.
- 8.14. The Organiser accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for late or delayed delivery of the Offer owing to, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, destruction of Offer on route to winner by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
8.15. If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
- 8.15.1. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- 8.15.2. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
9. Consumer Protection Act:
- 9.1. To the extent that the Terms and Conditions or any goods or services provided under the Terms and Conditions are governed by the Consumer Protection Act, no provision of the Terms and Conditions are intended to contravene the applicable provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, and therefore all provisions of the Terms and Conditions must be treated as being qualified, to the extent necessary, to ensure that the applicable provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.