Enjoy more with wide screen
Design that really shines. Galaxy A2 Core boasts a vivid 5.0” qHD display to offer large screen coverage for a more engaging viewing experience. It also comes in a variety of eye-catching color options with glossy back that really stand out for those who want to make a statement.
Optimized for peak performance
Stay up to speed. Now you can enjoy Android™ Oreo™ (Go edition) with improved performance for a disruption-free and efficient smartphone experience. Galaxy A2 Core is optimized to run Go apps to keep you a step ahead and in control.
* Android, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group.
Freedom to do more
Plenty of storage to have fun. Galaxy A2 Core is equipped with Android Oreo (Go edition) to give you more free storage right out of the box. Thanks to its optimized pre-installed apps, it features enhanced performance than generic Android devices with similar capabilities.
Manage your smartphone more efficiently
A smarter way to manage your smartphone. Thanks to Smart Manager, Galaxy A2 Core allows users to easily manage files and free up storage space. Moreover, Performance Enhancer optimizes your smartphone by putting unwanted apps running in the background to sleep.
Power that keeps going
With a battery capacity of 2,600mAh, Galaxy A2 Core provides plenty of battery power. It also features power saving functionality that automatically decreases brightness levels while managing app and CPU performance to extend usage times.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. The contents within the screen and images are simulated for illustrative purposes only. All functionality, availability, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided herein are subject to change without notice or obligation.
How to connect my smartphone to my TV using an HDMI cableHow to connect my smartphone to my TV using an HDMI cableSee The Answer
What is the Peel Smart Remote application?What is the Peel Smart Remote application?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details.
* Dimension: Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
* Network band: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Memory size: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the phones features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* External Memory may be used to store media (photos, video, and music files) but application storage on external device may be limited or unavailable on certain handset models.
* Features - Some Samsung Health/Fitness applications and related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
* Data - Internet connection required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Content subject to availability in country.
* Notice to our customers - safe battery use (certain Mobile devices don’t have removable back covers and customer removable batteries - In this case the battery is a Service replaceable part and not a customer replaceable part and special tools are required).
In case of repair, Devices without removable batteries should be booked with a Samsung Authorised Service Centre. Please purchase Samsung-branded batteries from reputable and approved sellers to ensure the batteries are not counterfeit.
* Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories will not be covered by the warranty, and may cause performance problems and malfunctions as well as damage the device.
* Battery - Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.