Connecting to external devices HDTV or a 3D TV
Play back photos or videos by connecting your camera to an HDTV (3D TV) using an optional HDMI cable.
1. In Shooting or Playback mode, press an option.
2. Turn off your camera and HDTV.
3. Connect the HDTV and the camera using the optional HDMI cable.
4. Make sure that the HDTV and camera are turned on, and then select the HDMI mode on the HDTV.
- The HDTV screen mirrors the camera's display.
5. View the videos and photos using the buttons on the camera.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .