How Do I Enable Or Disable Sync?
Enable and Disable Sync
Sync is an integral feature of Chrome that stores your settings, bookmarks, and open tabs to the cloud. With Sync enabled, you can sit down at any computer that has the Chrome browser installed or any Chrome OS device and instantly have a familiar environment.
IMPORTANT: Disabling Sync removes one of the major benefits of Chrome OS. While removing the feature will not prevent you from using your Chromebook, any installed extensions, bookmarks, themes, or open tabs will not be backed up if your account is deleted or your Chromebook is lost/destroyed.
Sync is enabled by default. To disable this feature:
1. Login to the account on which you wish to disable Sync.
2. Click on the taskbar in the lower right corner and select Settings.
3. Click 'Advanced sync settings...' under Users.
4. Click on Sync everything and select Choose what to sync.
5. Click the box next to any of the items you wish to stop syncing.
6. Click OK.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .