How Do I connect the water line to my Family Hub Fridge Freezer?
How do I connect the water line to my Family Hub Fridge Freezer ?
Once you have installed the refrigerator in a suitable place, you can install the water line.
Please make sure that you only connect the water line to a drinkable water source.
1. Remove the cap from the water line on the unit.
2. Connect the Compression nut to the water line on the unit after removing it from the provided water line.
3. Connect the water line from the unit to the supplied water line kit.
4. Tighten the compression nut into the compression fitting. Please ensure that there is no gap between the two items.
5. At the other end of the supplied water line, insert the compression nut.
6. Connect the end of the supplied water line to the water supply.
7. Tighten the compression nut into the compression fitting. Please ensure that there is no gap between the two items.
8. Turn on the water supply and check for any signs of leakage.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .