Galaxy Camera: Which Accessibility options are available?
Your Samsung mobile device comes with a variety of accessibility features that, when activated, allow those with visual impairments to use the device with greater ease. To access these accessibility features, open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Settings > Accessibility.
System Accessibility Options
• Auto-rotate screen: Mark this option to have your camera automatically rotate the screen based on the orientation in your hand.
• Screen timeout: Select the delay when the display will timeout.
• Speak passwords: When enabled, your device will speak passwords for logins.
• Accessibility shortcut: When you mark this feature, an accessibility settings menu shortcut will be added to the menu shown when you press and hold the Power key for one to two seconds.
Accessibility Service — TalkBack
The TalkBack feature will read aloud the menu location you are currently in, and can also read aloud on-screen options you select. Touch the slider to turn TalkBack on . Touch Settings at the top of the screen to edit the following TalkBack settings:
• Speech volume: Select the speech level of TalkBack. Choose from Match media volume, 75% of media volume, 50% of media volume, or 25% of media volume.
• Use pitch changes: Mark this option to have any keyboard feedback spoken at a different pitch.
• Speak when screen is off: Mark this option to have TalkBack speak to you even when the screen is off.
• Vibration feedback: Mark this option to have TalkBack use vibration feedback when you are interacting with your device.
• Sound feedback: Mark this option to turn on sound feedback when TalkBack is on.
• Sound volume: Select the sound feedback level of TalkBack. Choose from Match speech volume, 75% of media volume, 50% of media volume, or 25% of media volume.
• Launch "Explore by touch" tutorial: Opens a tutorial on how to use the "Explore by touch" feature.
• Manage shortcut gestures: Assign shortcuts to the following gestures: Swipe up and right, Swipe up and left, Swipe down and right, and Swipe down and left. For any of these gestures, you can assign one of the following shortcuts: Unassigned, Back button, Home button, Recent apps button, or Open Notifications.
• Developer settings: Access TalkBack settings used for developing applications. Choose Highlight event sources or Display speech output.
Vision and Hearing Assistance
The following features are available to further assist those with vision or hearing impairments.
• Font size: Adjust the size of your device's font.
• Negative colors: Inverts the color of the screen — text that usually appears black on white will be shown white on black.
• Text-to-speech output: Adjust the Speech rate at which text is spoken. Manage the notifications read out when Driving mode feature is enabled.
• Enhance web accessibility: Set the behavior of application accessibility features. You can Allow applications to install scripts from Google™ that make their web content more accessible. The default option is Do not allow.
• Mono audio: Provides mono audio for listening with only one earphone.
• Turn off all sounds: Turn off all sounds, including the receiver voice.
You can set the "touch and hold delay" your device should use by touching Tap and hold delay. When you touch and hold the screen, this option controls how long it will delay before opening contextual menus or actions.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .