Galaxy Note8: How Do I replace the S Pen nib?
If the nib is dull, replace it with a new one as shown in the below pictures:
1. Firmly hold the nib with the tweezers and remove it.
2. Insert a new nib into the S Pen.
Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers.
• Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
• Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib into the S Pen.
• Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen
or your device.
• Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged
or the nib may be deformed.
• Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed.
• If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognize the S Pen actions.
• If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from the slot before using it.
• For more information about the S Pen, visit the Samsung website.
• If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Centre.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .