Galaxy S8+: How Do I manage recent apps on my Samsung Galaxy S8+?
Apps that you used and did not close can be found in Recent Apps.
Manage recent apps
1. From the Home screen, touch Recent apps.
2. All active apps will be listed. To view more apps, swipe up or down.
3. To close an app, swipe to the left or right.
4. To open an app, touch it.
5. To close all apps, touch CLOSE ALL.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .