Galaxy Tab S3: How Do I crop a picture on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3(SM-T820)?
The Gallery app allows you to organize, manage and edit all photos stored on your tablet. The Gallery app also offers some basic photo editing features, allowing you to crop an image very easily.
Crop an image
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Gallery .
3. By default, pictures are sorted by the date and time they were taken. Touch ALBUMS to view photos and videos grouped by album.
4. Touch the album containing the picture you want to use.
5. Touch the picture you want to crop.
6. Touch Edit.
7. Touch Adjustment.
8. A crop box will appear on the picture. To adjust the crop box size, touch and hold the edge or the border of the box. Drag your finger inward or outward to resize the crop box.
9. Touch the Apply icon .
10. Touch SAVE.
11. Touch the Back icon or the Back key.
12. The cropped picture is saved in the album, containing the original picture, as a copy. The original picture remains unedited:
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .