Galaxy TabPro S: How to Adjust the Volume Settings on my Galaxy TabPro S?
Adjust the system volume or sound volume when playing music or video.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Controlling Volume using the Taskbar
1. From the taskbar, select the Volume icon.
2. Drag the adjustment bar to the desired volume.
Controlling Volume using the Keyboard
- To turn down the volume, press and hold the Fn key and press the F7 key.
- To turn up the volume, press and hold the Fn key and press the F8 key.
- To mute or unmute the volume, press and hold the Fn key and press the F6 key.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .