Gear 360(4K): How to connect the Samsung Gear 360 to a mobile device
Gear 360 (4K) - How to connect the Samsung Gear 360 to a mobile device
Q: How do I connect the Samsung Gear 360 to a mobile device?
A: You can view videos or images taken with the Samsung Gear 360 on your mobile device or control the Samsung Gear 360 using your mobile device.
How to connect the Samsung Gear 360 to a mobile device
1. Installing the Samsung Gear 360 app
Firstly, to connect your Samsung Gear 360 and mobile device, install the Samsung Gear 360 app on the mobile device.
Depending on your device, you can download the Samsung Gear 360 app from the following app stores:
• Samsung Android devices: Download the Samsung Gear 360(New) app from Galaxy Apps or Play Store
• iOS devices : Download the Samsung Gear 360 app from App Store
2. Connecting to a mobile device via Bluetooth
Next, to control the Samsung Gear 360 from your mobile device, the Samsung Gear 360 must be paired with the mobile Device.
After the Samsung Gear 360 has paired with the mobile device, the Samsung Gear 360 will try to connect to the mobile device every time you turn on the Samsung Gear 360.
Note: Connection methods may vary depending on your mobile device and its software version.
To connect with an iOS device, connect the Gear 360 with the mobile device in the Wi-Fi network, launch the Samsung Gear 360 app, and then complete the connection.
2. Connecting to a mobile device via Bluetooth(Cont.)
< On side of Gear 360 >
1. Turn on the Samsung Gear 360.
2. Press and hold the Menu key to enter Bluetooth pairing mode
3. When Connect to Android appears on the camera status screen, press the OK key.
For iOS devices, press the Menu key again, and when Connect to iOS appears on the camera status screen, press the OK key.
4. Launch Samsung Gear 360 on the mobile device. For iOS device, launch the Gear 360 app.
5. Tap CONNECT TO GEAR 360.
The mobile device will activate the Bluetooth feature and search the devices to pair with.
After confirming device name, tap device name what you want to connect.
6. Tap OK.
7. Read the Terms and Conditions on screen instructions and tick the check boxes .
If completed, then tap DONE.
8. When the devices are connected, the Samsung Gear 360 app’s main screen will be displayed on the mobile device.
When your Samsung Gear 360 and mobile device are connected, the Bluetooth icon appears on the camera status screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .