Gear 360: How Do I connect my Samsung Gear 360(SM-C200) to a PC to transfer files?
Connecting the Gear 360 to a PC
You can transfer files from the Samsung Gear 360 to a computer using the Samsung Gear 360 as a removable disk.
Important: The devices may not connect properly if they are connected via a USB hub. Connect the device directly to the computer’s USB port. Do not disconnect the USB cable from the device when you are transferring files. Doing so may cause data loss or damage the device.
Transferring Files to a Computer
1. Connect the Samsung Gear 360 to the computer using the USB cable.
2. Click the Start button.
3. Click File Explorer.
4. Click This PC.
5. The Samsung Gear 360 will be recognized as a removable disk. Double-click Gear 360 under Devices and drives.
6. Double-click Card.
7. Double-click DCIM.
8. Double-click 100PHOTO.
9. Click and hold the file(s) you want to transfer.
10. Drag the selected file(s) to the preferred destination.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .