Gear 360: What are the different camera modes available on my Samsung Gear 360(SM-C200)?
You can select a camera to use. The selected camera’s status light will turn red.
Camera Modes Available
Single lens: front - Captures 180-degree videos or photos using the front camera.
Single lens: rear - Captures 180-degree videos or photos using the rear camera.
Dual lens - Captures 360-degree videos or photos using both front and rear cameras simultaneously.
Select a Camera Mode Using the Mobile Device
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung 360 Manager.
3. Touch the Viewfinder icon.
4. To change modes, touch the Camera Mode icon.
Select a Camera Mode Using the Gear 360
1. Press the Menu button until Settings appears. Then, press the OK button.
2. Press the Menu button until Switch lens appears. Then, press the OK button.
3. Press the Menu button until the desired camera mode appears. Then, select the mode by pressing the OK button.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .