Gear Fit2: How Can I remotely control my Gear Fit2(SM-R360) if it is lost or misplaced?
If you lost or misplaced your Gear Fit2, you can remotely control your Gear Fit2 to prevent any unwanted access.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. Usage of the Gear Fit2 requires Samsung Gear app.
Important: You must be signed in to Samsung account in order to access to this function.
Control remotely your Gear Fit2
1. Open Samsung Gear app on your mobile device.
2. Touch Find my Gear.
3. Touch Control remotely.
4. Touch the slider to turn on the function. You need to sign in to Samsung account to access this function.
5. Touch Locate Gear.
6. You gear location will be displayed. Then touch OK.
7. Touch Lock Gear.
8. Touch LOCK. This will remotely lock your Gear Fit 2 to prevent any access.
9. To reset your Gear Fit 2 to erase all data, touch Reset Gear.
Important: Once you reset your Gear Fit2, deleted data can not be restored and you can no longer use Find My Gear. So do not reset unless you know where your Gear Fit2 is.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .