Gear IconX: How Do I Connect the earbuds to a Mobile device?
l Please note that the answer below is a reference for customers, which may change in different software version and device models. The pictures/images are for reference only. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
Q: How do I connect the earbuds to a mobile device?
A: To connect your earbuds to a mobile device, please install the Samsung Gear app. onto your mobile device.
Depending on your device, you can download the Samsung Gear app. from the following app. stores:
• Samsung Android devices: Galaxy Apps or apps.samsung.com/gear
• Other Android devices: Play Store or apps.samsung.com/gear
You can download the Samsung Gear app. only on mobile devices running Android operating system 4.4 (API 19) or later, and with 1.5 GB of RAM or more.
1. Put the earbuds into the charging case, close it; next, take out the earbuds
2. Put the earbuds into your ears in order to enter Bluetooth pairing mode
If the earbuds do not connect to your mobile device within 3 minutes, the Bluetooth pairing mode will be deactivated. To enter Bluetooth pairing mode again, please repeat the above steps by inserting the earbuds into the charging case and closing it. Then, put the earbuds into your ears.
3. On the Apps screen, tap Samsung Gear. (If applicable, update the Samsung Gear app to the latest version.)
4. Tap CONNECT TO GEAR.
5. Tap the name of your Gear IconX, e.g. Gear IconX R (0000)
6. Read the Terms and Conditions on the screen instructions and tick the check box. Then, tap NEXT.
7. Select the apps to receive notifications from your mobile device and tap NEXT.
8. Tap NEXT
9. If the devices are connected, you will hear “Connected” from the main earbud. Once the earbuds are connected with your mobile device, they will automatically attempt to connect to the mobile device whenever you put them into your ears.
• If the Bluetooth connection fails or the other device cannot locate the earbuds, please remove Gear IconX’s information from the other device’s list. Then, try to connect again.
• Connection methods may vary depending on your device and software version.
These are virtual images and for reference only. Screen Images are for reference only.
Google+、Google、the Google logo、Google Search、Google Maps、Gmail、YouTube、Android、Google Play and Messenger are the trademarks of Google Inc. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
0860 726 7864
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
0860 726 623
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .